Wednesday 17 February 2016

HILARIOUS TWEETS FROM NIGERIANS AFTER LINDA IKEJI DISPLAYED FAKE HERMES BAGS


Last night twitter Nigeria and Instagram went crazy after Aunty Linda Ikeji displayed her Hermes bags on her Instagram page.A fan attacked her for displaying fake bags, even Hermes instagram account testified that the bags are counterfeit. But mba Aunty Linda no gree, she defended herself by saying "I'm too rich to buy fake bags". Aunty Linda pls I want to be like you when I grow up.


A photo posted by Linda Ikeji (@officiallindaikeji) on


A photo posted by Linda Ikeji (@officiallindaikeji) on
The drama didn't end on Instagram, my Nigerian people still went for Aunty Linda's head on twitter .See the hilarious tweets below.




Errm brother Ebuka, it is boredom , not joblessness


abi oo, pure water sef is #120 per bag



aunty no vex na joblessness cause am



pure evil


Aunty sugabelly, kilode??


ok I didn't see it coming


Of course, mad in Nigeria toh bhad


I tire o


Pls what do you mean?


looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool


hanhan!!!!



Let me just drop these here


Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH US BY DROPPING YOUR COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment